SAP Overview Training with Financials Emphasis
Course Description & Course Content
- Identifying SAP Applications and Components
- Outline the Functionality of SAP Cloud-Enabling Applications
- SAP System Navigation
- Accessing the SAP System
- Personalizing the User Interface
- Identifying SAP Organizational and Master Data Elements
- Creating a Purchase Order for Materials
- Using Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) for Procurement and Sourcing
- Integrating Ariba Functionality with Procurement in SAP Enterprise Resource
- Planning (ERP)
- Creating a Planned Order
- Processing Production Orders
- Using Supply Chain Management (SCM) to Manage Supply and Demand
- Creating Sales Orders
- Creating a Delivery and Posting a Goods Issue
- Creating Sales Order Billing Documents
- Using Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Using Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Identifying Financial Accounting Processes
- Using Financial Add-Ons for SAP Business Suite
- Creating a Journal Entry in the General Ledger
- Outlining the Outbound Payments Process in Accounts Payable
- Generating Financial Statements
- Outlining the Inbound Process in Accounts Receivable
- Outlining the Business Processes in Fixed Assets Accounting
- Analyzing Internal Costs in Management Accounting
- Monitoring Manufacturing Costs
- Analyzing Profitability
Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Identifying the Components of SAP Enterprise Resouce Planning (ERP) HCM
- Outlining the HR Renewal Functionality
- Integrating SuccessFactors in the Cloud
- Analytics and Strategic Planning
- Executing Analytics and Strategic Planning Reports
Accessing SAP Services
SAP ERP Financials – introduction and overview
- Positioning SAP ERP Financials Business processes (and their integration) in the:
SAP ERP Financials solution
- Financial Accounting: General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Payable
- Management Accounting: Internal Order
- Financial Accounting: Asset Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Receivable
- Improving the End-To-End Process of Receivables Management
Available for customized training only. If you are interested, please complete the interest form here.
Competency-Based Professional Development: Our programs increase learner retention through application, which results in a more productive workforce. Students demonstrate their competence by successfully completing a course assessment.
All Inclusive: Each course delivered at CSU includes materials, pre-test and post-test, coffee, snacks, lunch and convenient, on-site parking.
Educated and Experienced Instructors: Our instructors bring years of real-world, classroom and CPA, CFA, SHRM, PhD and MBA experience. Many hold leadership positions in northeast Ohio organizations and have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Cost-Effective: The course is designed to minimize travel expenses and time away from work.
Convenient: Flexible schedules are not only an attractive option, but a necessary for busy professionals.
Networking Opportunities: Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
Audit option: Students have the option to audit a course they have already attended at no charge within one academic year. Interested students must notify the ProDev office requesting to audit a course a minimum of 10 business days prior to the course start date to ensure there is enough seating. Audit students are responsible for their own parking and lunches. New materials will not be provided.
Corporate, Custom Availability: Can be custom-tailored to the needs of your organization to provide skills your workforce can apply immediately as a corporate training if requested.
No refunds will be issued if notification is not received seven business days prior to the first day of class. Registrants who cancel will receive a refund, less a $50 processing fee, if we receive written notification a minimum of seven business days prior to the first day of class.