SAP NetWeaver Application Server Fundamentals and Integration Training
- Identifying SAP Applications and Components
- Outline the Functionality of SAP Cloud-Enabling Applications
- SAP System Navigation
- Accessing the SAP System
- Personalizing the User Interface
- Identifying SAP Organizational and Master Data Elements
- Explaining the Key Capabilities of SAP NetWeaver
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, AS ABAP and AS Java
- Navigating with SAP GUI for Windows in AS ABAP Systems
- Navigating with a Browser in AS Java Systems
- Explaining AS ABAP and AS Java System Architecture
- Identifying the Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Explaining Additional Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Explaining the Processes of an AS Java System
Software Development in SAP Systems
- Outlining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Managing Transports in the ABAP Environment
- Explaining ABAP Workbench Tools
- Developing and Transporting an ABAP Repository Object
- Developing Applications in AS Java
- Developing Applications in Eclipse for ABAP
Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call (RFC) Based Technology
- Describing the Basics of Web Services
- Describing OData in SAP
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
SAP Portfolio Overview
- Identifying the Platform, Database, and User Experience in the SAP Technology Portfolio
- Outlining Additional Components of the SAP Technology Portfolio
- Identifying the Components of the SAP Applications Portfolio
SAP User Interfaces
- Accessing AS ABAP Systems with SAP GUI
- Accessing SAP Systems using Other User Interfaces
Available for customized training only. If you are interested, please complete the interest form here.
Competency-Based Professional Development: Our programs increase learner retention through application, which results in a more productive workforce. Students demonstrate their competence by successfully completing a course assessment.
All Inclusive: Each course delivered at CSU includes materials, pre-test and post-test, coffee, snacks, lunch and convenient, on-site parking.
Educated and Experienced Instructors: Our instructors bring years of real-world, classroom and CPA, CFA, SHRM, PhD and MBA experience. Many hold leadership positions in northeast Ohio organizations and have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Cost-Effective: The course is designed to minimize travel expenses and time away from work.
Convenient: Flexible schedules are not only an attractive option, but a necessary for busy professionals.
Networking Opportunities: Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
Audit option: Students have the option to audit a course they have already attended at no charge within one academic year. Interested students must notify the ProDev office requesting to audit a course a minimum of 10 business days prior to the course start date to ensure there is enough seating. Audit students are responsible for their own parking and lunches. New materials will not be provided.
Corporate, Custom Availability: Can be custom-tailored to the needs of your organization to provide skills your workforce can apply immediately as a corporate training if requested.
No refunds will be issued if notification is not received seven business days prior to the first day of class. Registrants who cancel will receive a refund, less a $50 processing fee, if we receive written notification a minimum of seven business days prior to the first day of class.