High Response Surveys (Online)
Your customers hold the key to the future success of your organization. Surveys are one of the most effective ways to interact and engage your customers.
You will discover new, low cost techniques for collecting information about your customers, calculating who your best customers are, constructing surveys, and distributing your surveys in the most effective way. Find out how to get feedback, information and even answers from your customers.
Our 8 stage needs assessment model will give you a step by step proven approach to conducting survey research and reaching your highest survey response rate, no matter what type of organization you work for.
At the completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Have practical, how-to information on using customer research to improve their organization’s performance, services or products, as well as promotion and marketing.
- Know data analysis skills in researching their customers’ behavior and demographics.
- Address ways in which organizations can engage and interact with customers to acquire needed feedback, input, suggestions and ideas.
- Possess an 8 stage needs assessment model for developing new products and services involving customer research.
- Gain practical, advanced tips and techniques in measuring customer satisfaction, conducting customer surveys, creating customer focus and advisory groups, and creating a customer friendly organizational environment. -Possess the information necessary to conduct extensive customer research.
- Know who your best customers are, and why they are important.
- Construct a successful customer survey, survey customers and get a high response rate.
- Know how to create and facilitate a customer advisory board or focus group.
- Have the knowledge to implement a needs assessment model for new services and products.
Your Audience’s Demographics and Behavior
- Introduction to customer research
- The increasing role of customers in your success
- Your customer demographics and behavior characteristics
- Finding your 7 primary customer segments
Finding Your Best Customers
- Who are your best customers?
- Finding your best customers
- Why your best customers are so valuable
- Using best customers to get more customers
Constructing a Successful Survey
- How many questions to ask
- Deciding what questions to ask
- Wording survey questions
Increasing Your Response Rate
- Getting the Survey Out, and Back
- Email and web site surveys
- How many surveys you need to get back