Developing a Marketing Plan
To build a successful business, you need to have a plan. Stop doing random acts of marketing and start following a reliable plan for rapid business growth. Traditionally, creating a marketing plan has been a difficult and time-consuming process, which is why it often doesn't get done. Map out your own sophisticated marketing plan whether you're just starting out or are an experienced entrepreneur.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- How to get new customers, clients, or patients and how make more profit from existing ones
- Understand why “big business” style marketing could kill your business and strategies that actually work for small and medium-sized businesses
- How to close sales without being pushy, needy, or obnoxious while turning the tables and having prospects begging you to take their money
- A simple step-by-step process for creating your own personalized marketing plan
- How to annihilate competitors and make yourself the only logical choice
- How to get amazing results on a small budget using the secrets of direct response marketing
- How to charge high prices for your products and services and have customers actually thank you for it
September 12, 2017
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
CSU's Monte Ahuja College of Business, 1860 E. 18th St., Cleveland, OH 44115 (map)
To receive the EARLY BIRD RATE, you must register at least 6 weeks prior to the start date of the course. Corporate, CSU Student, Alumni and Organization membership discounts available!
Competency-Based Professional Development: Our programs increase learner retention through application, which results in a more productive workforce. Students demonstrate their competence by successfully completing a course assessment.
All Inclusive: Each course delivered at CSU includes materials, pre-test and post-test, coffee, snacks, lunch and convenient, on-site parking.
Educated and Experienced Instructors: Our instructors bring years of real-world, classroom and CPA, CFA, SHRM, PhD and MBA experience. Many hold leadership positions in northeast Ohio organizations and have taught at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
Cost-Effective: The course is designed to minimize travel expenses and time away from work.
Convenient: Flexible schedules are not only an attractive option, but a necessary for busy professionals.
Networking Opportunities: Learn from instructors and colleagues who have a variety of industry experiences to share.
Audit option: Students have the option to audit a course they have already attended at no charge within one academic year. Interested students must notify the ProDev office requesting to audit a course a minimum of 10 business days prior to the course start date to ensure there is enough seating. Audit students are responsible for their own parking and lunches. New materials will not be provided.
Corporate, Custom Availability: Can be custom-tailored to the needs of your organization to provide skills your workforce can apply immediately as a corporate training if requested.
No refunds will be issued if notification is not received seven business days prior to the first day of class. Registrants who cancel will receive a refund, less a $50 processing fee, if we receive written notification a minimum of seven business days prior to the first day of class.